Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tea anyone?

I can not begin to tell you how excited I am! Deanna and I have been bull shitting around the idea of the 2 fams taking a trip up to Salem Mass together. For the past 2 years it has been back and forth on when we would like to go, where we would stay (as there are 11 of us total), what we would like to see, how long we should stay, ect. So today we were talking about it again and I remembered that my dad is supposed to be up there in early June, so I call him, get the dates, check everyone calenders and YIPPEE! We are heading North for 5 days baby! I can not begin to tell you how much fun this is going to be. I booked the hotel just minutes ago. We have adjoining rooms with 4 beds, 2 couches, and a kitchenette. We are going to spend a day with my dad and Denise, and the rest of the time checking out the history of this great nation! I need to get film, lots and lots of film......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!
What you really need is a simple point n shoot digi camera with a couple of big memory cards and lots of rechargeable batteries! saves so much money in the long run and waaaay cheaper to print since it's an 'at will/as necessary' kind of thing :)

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Film........... HMMMMMM thought you had a Digital Camera by Now...

So wouldn't it be ZBatteries and memory cards??? ROTFLMAO

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always nice to get away for awhile. Enjoy!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home