Monday, April 14, 2008

I am a phonebooth away....













This weekend was great. Sort of. Friday Will knew I was getting down with all that has been going on so he and 3 friends dragged my ass out to bowl. I had a blast. After that um insanity we all came back here and watched "I am Legend". Freaky movie. I think I flew out of Will's lap a few times.



Saturday was house cleaning day and I really think it is a moot point with tornado Aiden and Hurricane Fletcher. Blink an eye and they will have cereal all over the floor, Tupperware scattered from the upstairs down and toilet paper artistry to rival any Halloween prank. Today it was to turn the kitchen into a gold fish tank. I am talking about the cracker, not actual fish. I had those gold suckers all over the place. Oh well, they are fairly cheap entertainment.



Sunday the pills kicked my butt (I am posting a picture of what I take so you all will have an idea) but was able to recover enough to bowl while extremely high. Did pretty damn good in that condition. Maybe because I was focusing on making sure I didn't fall flat on my face and didn't really care where the ball went.



Today was payday so Will and I went and bought our groceries. It takes 2 carts and an average of $300 to feed us for 2 weeks. This does not include the every couple of day side trip for milk, bread, liquor, you know, essentials. Fletcher decided the didn't want to sit in the cart, he wanted to fly it (he held onto the handle while Will held him around the midsection, thus becoming Super Widget). Aiden helped shop. He bought vacuum bags (we don't own a vacuum since we have all hard wood floors) and soy beans. What the hell am I going to do with those?



I have had a very good day. Not too high and minimal pain. I have been able to clean, cook, and play with the kids. Hopefully this means I am adjusting to the meds and can get back to the life I miss so very much. Here are some pics of our crazy weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh mylanta you stay busy! and I am very impressed by your ability to continually squeeze out that grocery bill and more on the meek little military budget! quite impressed methinks! you should have an 'ask Mo' column or something!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home