Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Different Day, Different Reaction


Yesterday was a great day for me. today started out similar. Deanna and I went to get our toes done (this used to be a twice a month think for us, our version of coffee house chat). I adore the place that we go. The people there know D and I, know what we like, what we don't and are just generally fantastic. If you are ever here, the place is called Nails Only. Anyway, we did that and my toes look fantastic! Went to dunkin Doughnuts and then to the store that Deanna is the front end manager of (same company I was/am book keeper for). Got some ribs that they had on sale, had a lewd conversation via text message with Will (something about a toe fetish). Came home, took my pills and that was it. I have been having muscle pain and weakness. Dizzy spells and really irritable. How can I feel almost normal one day and like absolute ass the next. I don't understand it and I hate it as now my life and that of my family is starting to revolve on how mommy is feeling and it shouldn't be that way. I am a prisoner in my home. I called in a favor to my dad to see if he can't help me out with a new stroller so that I can at least walk if I need to go somewhere. Hopefully that will be an option. Alright enough bitching. Rumor has it I might have new foot wear here soon :0) And that is always good for a smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home