Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Instant Circus...Add kids





I could never begin to claim boredom with this life, I really couldn't. Since Friday Aiden has Sharpied my house, gotten out on to the roof, thrown all his pillows and books out of the window in the pouring rain, and aided in the shattering of most of Aileen's pirate collection. Do not ask what has gotten into him, we have no clue. A priest, a bible, and holy water may be needed.


I started back to work today. Mine is the only job where you can be out for 5 weeks and get promoted the day you return. LOL I am now the assistant front end manager or AFEM for short. I am really excited about this and I can't wait to get on to a regular schedule. That may be a little more difficult as appointments seem to be 2 or so a week.


Lauren has a performance in May where she is a mummy and has a solo, Aileen will be Indiana Jones in the same play. I am sure there is more to share but I am whipped. Enjoy some pics from our outside time today!

2 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

Adorable kids! Congrats on Laurens play and wow - typhoon Aiden is correct!

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, Aileen looks like her mama:) She is tall as ever I see. I would hate to see your grocery bill now. I know it was huge before because you loved to cook, but now I am sure you must take out a small loan each payday huh? Sounds like Aileen is heading towards a singing/acting career someday from your posts. Congrats on having a starlet on your hands! Can't wait to see Lauren dressed as a mummy;)
Cute Kid Pics
Take Care
Reg

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home