Saturday, June 03, 2006

Not in the cards


Will was not promoted this time around. Which sucks but hopefully next cycle. And there is still no baby. Now that I can go into labor and they won't stop it, he seems content to hang around in there. Although we need him to wait until Thursday at the earliest. Will bought me a new bedroom set. Ok it's for us but I am so happy! We have hand me down furniture from a friends and a mattress that dips so far in the middle Will gets lost in it. He picked it all out without me seeing it so I can't wait to see what a wonderful job he did. I promise I will post pictures as soon as we have it all set up!

Baseball season ended today, Girl Scouts gets over in 2 weeks, and school lets out in 2 weeks so things are finally slowing down for us. And then we are going to toss a newborn into the mix. We have decided to convert the garage into an Aiden zone. Meaning all destruction all the time. He like the noise that daddies wrenches makes on the concrete floor. We are considering making it a padded room.....

Oh belly shot. I am 36 weeks, 1 day in this pic. I look like I swallowed a hot air balloon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

I may be a day late and dollar short but you have a fabulous tummy! And we are waiting with bated breath for the new energy muchkin!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Darla said...

I may be a day late and dollar short but you have a fabulous tummy! And we are waiting with bated breath for the new energy muchkin!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home