Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween





Well it has been an *ahem* interesting weekend around here. Will left at 330am Saturday morning. Well at 330pm Saturday I learned that I am pregnant with baby number 4! *Note to self, do not move, take antibiotics, and have sex in the same month, you will get pregnant!* It looks like we are due July 2nd, 2006. Other than tired I feel great. Lets hope it stays that way. The girls are thrilled, our families are in shock and well my husband doesn't know yet. LOL He is out to sea and I am not sure when the e-mail or the phones will be up. So my thought is to go to where his car is parked and write: "I'm Pregnant, you bastard" on his wind shield. LOL He is only a bastard because he will be gone when this baby is due.

Anyway onto topics that don't make want to pull my hair out in large chunks..... Tonight was of course Halloween so Susan and her Lauren came over to trick or treat and hang out. It was a lot of fun! Here are some pictures. Thank you again for saving my butt Susan! My mom was going to bludgeon me with a cooked carrot if she couldn't see her babies. LOL!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

cute cute cute.
my teeth hurt now.

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, they all look great!! Where was your comtume? This years football team showed up enmass dressed as HOOKERS!! I almost died laughing!! I mean they were REALLY GOOD!!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Great pictures! And congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home