Monday, October 17, 2005

And so it begins

I have moved more times in my short 27 years then most people do in 3 lifetimes. And I am doing it again. Today I loaded and unloaded the truck 3 times, unpacked a bit and painted a wall. All this while either holding or trying not to step on Aiden. He has decided that he needs to be up Mommy's ass 24/7. Now he is adorable and I love him to tiny bits and pieces but damn, if I wanted a leech, I'd swim in a lake infested with them.

The house is nice. It has all hardwood floors, a huge hope kitchen and vaulted ceilings in the master bedroom. I really think I will love it completely once we are all moved it. Right now though, it is killing me. LOL Since I live on the second floor now and the new place is 2 stories, I am going to have terrific legs after this week is over. Add that to the lugging of boxes and baby, my arms will look damn good too. LOL I hope to find my camera soon so that I can take pictures to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home