Thursday, August 11, 2005

Oddities



I love my family. They are everything to me. But the Mother's Curse works and well. The day was fine for the most part. I transcribed Will's notes for his exam, played with the kids, spilled 56 ounces of Dr. Pepper on beige carpet, in all par for the course. After dinner (which I managed to not burn, dry out or under do) we go thru our insane routine. I am looking at Aiden and Will and damn. My husband will never be able to deny my son. At least I know what Aiden will look like in 22 years (only with red hair).

About an hour later, it comes to me that I haven't seen Aileen recently. I look all over, finally seeing that the bathroom light is on. I knock:
"you ok?"
"I'm reading'"
"Ok, well why are you reading in there?"
"It's comfortable"
"what is?" - and I open the door to find this! Yup, that's my girl, reading in an empty tub.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you Aiden was Will's 'mini-me'!! He has really changed since
I saw him. I love Aileen's idea for a library! Very ingenious. LOL! That's my Beanie!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

LOL Maybe I should try reading in the tub, maybe everyone would leave me alone....lol

1:29 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Aiden does look just like Will.

LOL at Aileen in the tub.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home