Thursday, November 17, 2005

Vampires, smoking, and other things

Today has been a bog one for me. My pregnancy is now real to me. The freaking vampires that the clinic took 7, yes SEVEN, vials of my blood. I am due June 30th, 2006. I also made the vow to quit smoking. Even for just one day. I put my patch on, joined www.quitnet.com, and will take this one hour at a time for now. I know this is the best thing for me and the baby! But I am scared. This was so hard last time. I know what to expect and how bad the withdrawal can get and it terrifies me. I saw this picture on Yahoo the other day *note to self ask Melissa how she does that link thing* of a healthy lung and a smokers lungs. That was pretty damn good motivation. So wish me luck and say a prayer. I am going to need it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shilo said...

Best of luck with quitting, Morgan! I've never been "addicted" to anything, so I have no words of wisdom... I hope you are able to stick with it!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home