Monday, November 21, 2005

Bored


The worst part of being a military wife is waiting for you husbands return. Now I am lucky in the fact that Will is pulling in a day early (today) but am tortured by how slow the damn clock is moving. I have got to the store, cleaned up the house, done some laundry, played with Bug, and it is only a little after one! I have 7 more hours to kill and nothing to kill it with. Aiden is content by himself and yells at me when I try to play too. LOL. So I will write on here in the hopes that I can kill some time.

This weekend was busy. We had booth sales to finish selling fall product (and I am so glad that is over). Sunday we went to the ODU Lady Monarch's basketball game. We had floor seats! It was a lot of fun and Aiden had a great time flirting with the cheerleaders. LOL Then we bowled. Now while I have SUCKED rotten eggs since Will left I did manage to improve a little last night. Meaning I stayed above 80. LOL

This week is of course Thanksgiving and I am thankful that Will will be home and safe (at least until he eats). And that I have 2 beautiful girls and a son that I could chew on all day if he would let me. We are going to go see Harry Potter after we eat our 22 pound turkey! Aileen and Will are giddy about it. Lauren and I are indifferent (actually she is a little scared) and Aiden well, he will be happy if a girl sits by him so he can make faces at her. But I think he may be spoken for. The past few times that we have seen Kathryn he kept sticking his tongue out at her. And he only does that to her. Finally figured out why! She was trying to teach him hoe to roll his tongue and he just thinks she is the coolest thing since white bread (or breast milk) . So thait is about it for now and look i managed to wind down the clock 10 minutes! LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I'm so happy for you that he's home now! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home