Friday, August 05, 2005

I this Love???

Hi everyone, it's Will!
I never thought I would be caught doing this, and I probably never will again. Any of you who know me know how much I despise the Bears, but my love for Morgan is just too big. So I decided to get on the computer while she was out with a friend and shock the world by showing the world that I am a sucker for my wife. She will probably send me to the hospital after seeing this for a mental checkup, but hay, she's worth it. Don't get the wrong idea, Packers are still my team. Go BEA.... I mean GO PACKERS!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

is that football?
(lol just pretending to be blonde for a moment)

12:09 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Awww, how sweet!

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ODL!! ROFLOL!! How'd that mental health check up go??

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home