Monday, July 25, 2005

I need a nap

Aiden's new tooth is such a pain in the arse! He sin't sleeping, he is grumpy, and very very clingy. Last night he was up from 10 to midnight then again from 3 am to 430 am. Well by this time I am completly awake so there is no chance in hell for me to go to bed. Oh well, maybe tonight will be better.

We went othe park this morning. It is supposed to get oppresivly hot here over the next 3 days. As in the weather man said if you don't have to go outside DON'T! We will be breaking records in heat and heat index starting tomorrow. So anyway, I took the kids to the park because there was no humidity and a nice breeze. All the kids made friends, even Aiden. He prefers the older girls as Sarah is 5.5 months. LOL

After that it was off to the commisary where once again I had to argue with the lady that checks ID's. We go thru this EVERY time. A little background here. You have to have a military ID to get in the commisary or be sponsered in but if you are spoonsered you can't purchase anything. Anyone over the age of 10 that is a military dependant has to have an ID. Aileen is 8 but looks 12. We stand there while she grills Aileen on her date of birth because evidently I am lying and trying to sneak her in! We finally get past the ID Nazi and do our shopping. Aiden is in the pack and Aileen is driving the cart (she only caused one major pile up). Little old retirees love to stop and ogle Aiden and talk to the girls. It's cute and they put on a great show. Now here is the sad part, I am getting diapers. I look at the sizes. I notice the weights on them and the fact that AIden's diapers have been a little snug as of late. I had to buy my baby size 3's!!!!!!! I am going to go cry now!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

". . .ID Nazi. . ." LMAO!!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

oh i feel ya on the diapers. vinny is 5m today and moving into size 4's! how come they grow so fast?

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home