Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Puddle of mushy goo

We are under yet another heat advisory. Here are the current stats:

Temp: 90°
Dew Point: 75°
Humidity: 61%
Wind: East 8 mph
Visibility: 6.0 miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Sky: Clear
Heat Index: 100°

Here is the kicker. My AC died. I have been telling the apartment manager since May that there was a problem and all they ever did was add more Freon. Well last night at 9, it was 93 degrees in here. So they come oaroundunf 11 this morning and change the filter. That didn't work, so they changed the relays. They thought that it was fixed so they went and added more Freon but while they were doing that it died again. So they are calling in there AC guy. Hopefully he will be here today. It is hot and miserable here and I can't leave because of the repair guy! Send me back to Whidbey where the hottest it ever got was 85!

On another note, Aiden got his 2nd tooth already. I hope this means that we are done with the crabby, I am not going to sleep unless it is ON mommy stage. I need sleep and my back is killing me from sleeping on it. I'll try to stop bitching now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

oh man, hang in there, get in the kiddie pool!
and yay 2nd tooth!!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Oh no! I hope you got it fixed today! Congrats on Aiden's second tooth. Won't be long before that bitting phase starts...oh wait it already has, I saw the pictures lol.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home