Sunday, July 31, 2005

Just another weekend

Yesterday was our 1 year anniversary. Since we didn't have a "wedding", I thought it would be a sweet idea to have a wedding cake made for our day. Lucky me, I met a lady on line who wants to start her own cake decorating business and she did this for me at a great price. I think it is absolutely gorgeous! We had a good day. We went shopping and the kids went to dinner with us but it was a day spent together without any work or school or anything else looming over us so it was perfect!


4 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How as the cake? Did you get any or did Sir William devour the whole thing?

10:27 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Happy anniversary!!


ps, you've been tagged. "What's on your nightstand?"
(see my post by same name for details)

3:35 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

happy anniversary! that cake looks divine!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home