Friday, August 05, 2005

Groundhog Day

There is a reason I don't post daily. Have you ever felt like Bill Murray in the movie "Groundhog day"? Where everything is the same until you get it right? I am living my own groundhog day. Nothing much changes around here. No grand adventures, no time or money for grand adventures. So we sit in our little hole in the wall and patiently wait for the time (or our million dollar check from publishers clearing house) to go and do something, anything. Just to break the monotony of our everyday life. Do you think K-Mart has a blue light special on a life?

1 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

ok, Morgie! when PCH comes to your door, be sure to say "OH! I always knew it was real! I knew I would win!" you get a bonus for giving them good surprise footage for commercials!
:)

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home