Monday, September 11, 2006

My bad





Oops, it has been almost a month since I posted. Life has gotten more hectic, not less so. The girls have started school, Will worked the biggest air show on the eastern seaboard, I broke a finger, and Will got pneumonia. It has been an adventure. Let me go person by person here. Youngest to oldest.

Fletcher - aka Widget. Fletcher has slept thru the night for a week now. By thru the night I mean 11 pm to 5 or 6 am. I am in love with my son! He is cooing and smiling so much more now. He makes faces at daddy (there is picture proof, see). He goes in for his 2 month well baby check tomorrow.

Aiden - aka Bug, Devil, Lucifer (you get the hint). Aiden had his 18 month check up today. He is 24 pounds and 32.5 inches. The doc gave me crap because by there standards he is under weight. Well if you were into trouble 24/7, you would burn all of your calories too. Here is more photo proof. I was cleaning the laundry room, tuned around and found him IN the dryer. Got him out and he proceeded to drink the dogs water, like the dog. He is keeping me on my toes to say the least. We moved him into a toddler bed last night and he is doing great! He points to body parts when he asked (really fascinated with his penis though, the girls were never like this).

Lauren - aka Fairy girl. Lauren is loving school. She is in first grade now and doing great. Not really much to tell about her except she has a pirate tooth *her word* (a silver crown).

Aileen - Aka Bean. She is in fourth grade now and still in the gifted program. On the SOL tests she missed 2 questions ON THE WHOLE TEST!!!!! She surprises me and scares me too. We went to the orthodontist today and it looks like braces will be on before the end of the year. She has 2 of her 4 12 year molars. The ortho told her she is the only kid he has ever seen get her teeth so quickly.

Will - he got to work the Oceana air show this weekend. He loved it the first 2 days (he drove a bus for 13 hours) and was miserable the last. He got pneumonia (we have no clue how that happened) and well they haven't kept him on the same schedule for more then 34 hours. So he is miserable.

Me - With Will working the weekend, I got a bug up my butt and redid the boys room and painted the toddler bed. On the way up the stairs, I slammed the bed into the wall and broke a finger. Ain't I special.

4 Comments:

Blogger Darla said...

Friggin' talented and insanely busy! Glad to see the update on this cute children of yours - all of them!

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see that someone else is living an insane life! Now I don't feel so sorry for myself ;-)

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! It's the red hair, I tell ya! He's so damn cute! Who is teaching who how to stick their tongue out?

6:31 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

You ARE special dear, that's why we all love you! ;) Sounds like life per usual for you :) Miss you guys so much!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home