Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What was I thinking



Everyone kept telling me that adding one to three would be easy. They LIED OUT THERE ASSES! While Fletcher is a fairly easy baby, his brother is a bad toddler. Really bad. The boy knows the table is off limits, yet every day we are removing him from it. Aiden has learned the art of temper tantrums. This is new to me because the girls were sulkers. They didn't bang there heads on the wall or throw them selves down in the middle of the store or parking lot. Boys are defiantly a different creature.

Fletcher sleeps form 11 pm to 4 am then falls right back to sleep until 730ish. I got so lucky with this one. I don't know how much worse my house would suffer if he got up more then that. With Will still being on mids, he can't help at night. He is a very serious little man. Always looks like he is trying to figure out how in the hell he got out of his warm happy place.

Aileen has been such a help with Aiden. She will take him out back to play for a bit while I cook dinner or when he is fraying my last nerve. We pay her. LOL She got a new bike with her report card money and a watch so we have worked it out to where she can go riding around the neighborhood for an hour, come check in, then head back out. She is handling it very well and hasn't been late once. I can't believe how grown up she is.

Lauren has taken a permentate vacation into Lala land. We love her to death and she is hilarious but really, how long is too long off your head to be in the clouds? Yesterday we asked her to open the big door. She opens that door, then the screen door and holds it open. She assumed that the door meant both of them and that the flies could come for dinner.

Will reenlists on the 21st for 4 more years. He has a 3.9 GPA in school and is a 4.0 sailor (we are really proud of both of those). We have taken to nightly walks. Aileen on her bike, Lauren on her scooter, Will and the dog on roller blades, and me and the boys with the double stroller. You should see peoples faces when they realize that all of them are ours. It is priceless.

Anyway, I need to take the kids to the library for crafts and it will take me an hour to get everyone ready!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read Irv your statement about Aiden and he is ROFLOL saying, "There IS a God in heaven!"

7:45 PM  
Blogger Darla said...

Cute picts! Thanks for the parental heads up for whenever we finally decide to launch into parenthood!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home