Friday, July 22, 2005

Damn do I need to settle down.

Now understand when you look at this that my parents were in the military, my ex was military and my husband now is too. Plus I seem to travel cross country by car frequently!

bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C. /

2 Comments:

Blogger Sadi said...

So what state do you like the best? Where have you lived as an adult? What state did you like the least? I am so curious! And I am so nosey for my first stop on your blog! Sorry, "hi, my name is Sara, nice to meet you!!"

9:37 PM  
Blogger MorganDobson said...

Hi Sara, nope don't mind nosey at all, I am the same way. LOL I like Oregon and Washington the best, the lease I would have to say Virginia. As an adult I have lived in Oregon, Flordia, Colorado, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home