Thursday, July 21, 2005

If it's not one thing....

Will came home to a very rancid smell this morning and assumed that one of the cats had died and rotted quickly in this heat. Come to learn that when Aileen spilled milk (a half gallon of milk) she put the towels in the tub instead of the laundry. When I washed towels last night I assumed I was cleaning the milk ones. WRONG! The smell was horrible. So my apartment is 90 degrees since I had to run the dryer in the daytime.

I take the girls to the dentist where it is girls 2, cavities 0. Aileen got the green light for her braces so we will start that soon.

Come home to find that the cats have knocked over all of there food and it is scattered from here to next Sunday. Fire up my POS vacuum and it promptly starts smoking and making a noise that would make the dead cover there ears. Of course this happens 8 days before I can go buy a new vacuum so the girls and I had a contest on who can pick up the most food (Lauren won).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No pictures today?

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home